Welcome :: Bella Hope

It has been a long day.  A long and amazing day.  Tonight, the world has one more sweet little girl and I had the honor of welcoming her alongside her family.  I think the video below is one of the most beautiful slideshows I’ve ever had the opportunity to create.  Kevin, Sam, Kayli, and Bella Hope- thank you for allowing me to document your gorgeous day.

April 3, 2012 - 6:00 am

Mary - OMG…I LOVE IT! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Such strong pictures…AMAZING!

March 31, 2012 - 11:28 am

Riitta - amazing and so touching. its amazing how we can get over all the technical, and just focus on the emotional. perfect. simply perfect. {crying}

March 31, 2012 - 9:27 am

Maureen Cassidy - SO beautiful babe! LOVELY!!!!

March 30, 2012 - 9:02 am

Elizabeth - I was tearing up before they even had the baby! Amazing!

March 30, 2012 - 8:19 am

Donna - What an absolutely beautiful slideshow!

March 30, 2012 - 8:05 am

Jennifer - That was so beautiful and touching. Those pictures told and amazing story and was a beautiful documentary of the birth of their little one. If you lived in Cincinnati I would have you do my birth.

May 21, 2012 - 8:26 pm

Don’t wait. » Studio Noveau Blog - [...] from Beloit started a hospice photography program.  My friend Mandie from Madison recently shared a birth that she photographed.  (If you are in the La Crosse area and interested in birth photography, make sure to check out my [...]

April 30, 2012 - 1:49 pm

Mazel Tov, Robert! A Bar Mitzvah at Temple Beth El, Madison Wisconsin » Red Gecko Studio - [...] translate well to any fast-paced life event.  From political protests to charity events to the birth of a newborn baby, these events are where I am given the opportunity to document LOVE in new ways.  When my friend [...]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

W e l c o m e